We Gladly Accept:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- American Express
- CareCredit® Payment Plan
- Lending Club® Payment Plan
- LendingUSA® Payment Plan
- Wellsfargo® Payment Plan
- GreenSky® Payment Plan
- FSA Cards
- HSA Cards
- Personal Checks from established patients
We will gladly submit all your insurance forms immediately after each service is rendered.
We ask that your co-payment be paid in full at the time of service by any of the above payment methods we accept.
Our dental office accepts most major insurances.
We request you provide us with your insurance information when you call for your first visit with us.
We will confirm your coverage and prepare insurance forms for submission for services provided at your visit with us. Your insurance will be ready for every visit. We request that you please pay your estimated co-payment at the time of your visit.
Our financial coordinator is happy to answer any of your insurance questions and give you further details.
Insurances We Accept (click here)
- Most Major Insurances
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Federal Employees Program
- Delta PA
New Jersey State Employees Program
- United Health Care
- United Concordia
- Aetna Vital Dental Savings
- Aetna Vital Dental Savings Plus
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna Dental Access
- Dental Plan Smart Health
- Careington Care 500 Series
- Careington POS
- Unicare 100 Discount Dental Plan
- Unicare 200 Discount Plan
***PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT MEDICAID OR STATE WELFARE PLANS.***
We offer many convenient E-Z Pay plans to meet your budget.
Using these payment plans may cover 100% of your dental costs.
You can qualify for E-Z Pay at your first visit with us and put your entire bill on a monthly payment plan. Saturday appointments are made available only to E-Z Pay patients.
- Senior citizens are special to us and we provide a discount to thank you for all you have done for us in your lifetime.
- College discounts are given upon presentation of a current student ID.
- Jersey City Board of Education, Jersey City Police, and Jersey City Firefighters all receive reduced fees on all treatment rendered to you and your family as we participate with your insurance plan.
We thank you for your dedication.
Call our dental office in Jersey City at (201) 434-3819 to schedule an appointment.