We are always looking for happy, responsible, mature, and upbeat persons to join our team. We currently have openings for front reception and dental assistants. You will handle all aspects of the front desk, including the following: answer phones, schedule patients, register new patients, confirm insurance, post insurance to accounts, send bills, make appointments, handle the front desk details. This a great opportunity for the multi-tasker with a great attitude for details. This position has unlimited potential to advance to an office manager position.
- Verify insurance
- Track and record treatment to patients
- Distribute invoices for review and email or USPS mail to patients
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Insurance receivables past due follow up
- Patient receivables past due collection
- Answer phone cheerfully and get new patients appointments
- Collect payments for services
- Treatment coordinator
- Previous experience in dental billing
- Previous experience in all front desk activity
- Experience in data entry
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Apply today for excellent opportunity!
Please email your resume with a cover letter telling us why you want to join our team.
Please ensure when you submit your application and cover letter that you are copying and pasting the contents into the body of the email.
WE WILL NOT OPEN ATTACHMENTS THAT ARE SENT TO OUR OFFICE EMAIL