We are seeking a Full Time and Part Time Dental FRONT DESK DENTAL experienced person to join our dream TEAM! You will answer phones, schedule patients, register new patients, confirm insurance, post insurance to accounts, send bills, make appointments, handle the front desk details. This a great opportunity for the multi-tasker with a great attitude for details. This position has unlimited potential to advance to a an office manager position.
- Verify insurance
- Track and record treatment to patients
- Distribute invoices for review and email or USPS mail to patients
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Insurance receivables past due follow up
- Patient receivables past due collection
- Answer phone cheerfully and get new patients appointments
- Collect payments for services
- Treatment coordinator
- Previous experience in dental billing, front desk, assisting experience
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Apply today for excellent opportunity!
[email protected] Please email resume with cover letter as copy and paste as we do not open attachments. Thank you !