Hello All, We are progressing and moving forward as a country, as a state, as a profession, and as a dental office. Feels so good after this unprecedented pandemic.
Some may think that the pandemic is over yet we here at Boulevard Dental Associates are still taking precautions for the overall safety of our staff and patients.
* * We are open full time: COVID-19 has been a difficult time for all of us. Many of you have had to wait for dental care and we appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the Coronavirus. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority and we are able to open with our carefully planned and revised office procedures to minimize the risk of infection for patients and team members. Rest assured that we will take care of you like we would our own families.
Prior to your scheduled dental appointment, please visit our website link to complete your NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORMS . Please call us once you have downloaded and filled out the forms. We are here to help you!
* * We are taking extra measures: For your peace of mind, we are taking numerous measures and adhering to them strictly to provide a safe dental treatment experience. (201) 434-3919
* * Reduced persons in our Reception Lounge: To keep you and our staff safe and healthy, please text or call when you arrive and wait in your car or outside the office until your scheduled appointment time. You will be screened upon entering the office and you will be asked COVID screening questions. Only patients are allowed in the office. Patients with a fever or other symptoms will be asked to reschedule. You must wear a mask when you enter the building and practice physical distancing in common areas of the office, including the front desk. There will be no physical contact with patients except for treatment.
* * Extensive Cleaning: We are taking every precaution to keep you safe during your dental visit. All rooms are completely sanitized before each patient is seated and public areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day. During treatment protective eyewear surgical head covers, disposable PPE gowns doubled layers of gloves, and face shields are worn by all staff. All treatment rooms have HEPA air filtration and purification units to remove particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses. Our team strictly follows CDC, OSHA, and ADA guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment and office sterilization. We have also lowered the temperature of the office to avoid the spread of germs, so you may want to bring a jacket or light blanket.
* * Maintaining Safety: We are maintaining safety when you check in to our office and out after your appointment with clear plexiglass panels at the front desk to protect against respiratory droplets. After every transaction, contactless pay or Apple Pay, the checkout desk and credit card terminal are wiped with a disinfectant. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution and we want you to feel confident that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. We look forward to seeing you soon!
* * Community Safety: Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority in dentistry and for our practice and our infection control processes are both safe and comfortable. We can tell you about the procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and our team safe.
* * Surpassing ADA, CDC, and OSHA, and the NJ State Board of Dentistry: The infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration are surpassed in our office. We keep current with all notifications of these agencies.
* * Social Distancing: ( We like to call this PHYSICAL Distancing, as we are all connected socially !) To allow for distancing, all dental treatment appointments will be spaced to allow more time between patients and you may be offered fewer options for scheduling. We will communicate with you beforehand to complete a COVID-19 screening form and we ask that you arrive on time. Please provide at least 48 hours' notice for cancellation so that we can manage the schedule to keep you safe. When it is time for your appointment, you will notice the changes we made to protect you and our dental team.
* * Limited patients In the dental office: For the safety of our patients and staff only the patient and, if necessary, a parent or caregiver may enter the office. We strongly recommend that you wear a face mask at all times in our office except during dental treatment, and our team will wear them as well. If you need a mask, just ask! We have ample hand sanitizer for your use. Your temperature will be taken prior to the start of your treatment and we want you to know that our team’s temperatures are taken daily upon arrival to the office. In addition, you’ll be asked to rinse with 1% Hydrogen Peroxide before your treatment. Your safety and comfort is our utmost priority.
* * Website for Updates: Due to Covid-19, there are other concerns for your dental appointment. We want you to know that you are in good hands and that we have done everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy during your appointment. We do not want anyone to be afraid to visit the dentist…for any reason. For your own peace of mind, please check this website to review all the safety measures we have put into place since the spread of the Coronavirus.
* * HEPA Filtration System: As an extra precaution, we are having a Medical Grade HEPA Air Filtration system installed in each room. Though our dental team will be wearing all their Personal Protective Equipment we promise that we are still the same people you have come to trust and we will be providing the same personal care that we always have. As the cost of keeping you and our team safe during these unprecedented times is significant, we must apply a Personal Protective Equipment charge to your invoice.
* * PPE Usage: Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus, we understand that you have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. To learn more about our safety precautions just ask us.
* * Additional Fee: Every procedure we have put in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. As a result of the additional focus on Personal Protective Equipment and sanitation of the office and the added time and materials needed to ensure the well-being of all who enter our offices, a fee will be assessed to the patient, due at the time of service. We can tell you more about our safety measures.
* * We are very concerned for everyone's safety: Dental care is a very important part of maintaining your overall health. As we open our office we want you to feel comfortable and safe when coming in for a visit. We have done everything we can to sterilize and disinfect all surfaces, implemented the use of enhanced Personal Protective Equipment, extended the amount of time between patients, and more.
Boulevard Dental Associates / Dr. Edmund M Caruso • 2275A John F Kennedy Blvd • Jersey City, NJ 07304 (201) 434-3819 • [email protected] • www.MyJerseyCityDentists.com